At Little Plumstead Primary School, the safety of our pupils and staff is of paramount importance and together we can help slow the spread of coronavirus by following the advice below.
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
The links below will provide you with further information and advice:
Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Not enough adult supervision to ensure the health and safety supervision of children.
- Directed to close by Local Authority, Public Health England or another advisory body.
“Our love should not be only words and talk.
No, our love must be real.
We must show our love by the things we do.”
1 John 3:18